Friday, April 29, 2011

Homesick

Watching the royal wedding coverage this morning made me homesick for London.  (Yes, I'm an American, but my heart has always lived in England.)

So I thought I'd share just a few (out of 488!) pictures from the Micawber 25th wedding anniversary trip there last  March.

Looking down Whitehall from Trafalgar square


Piper on Westminster Bridge


Westminster Abbey, South Front


Lion at Somerset House


Bucks House (Buckingham Palace)


Someday I'll go back.  Sigh.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 comments:

  1. Oh, man, now you've made me want to go there. Belated congrats on a quarter century! Hope the royals can make it that long (and longer!).

    Your LinkWithin is suggesting Queen Anne's Lace Crochet Scarf Tutorial. HOW FITTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they make it that long too, and longer. (I couldn't live in that glare of publicity all the time.) That's pretty funny about the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful views. I'd like visit England some day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Speak on....